Friday, 25 September 2009

So far in media I had to create a presentation and choce my genre. I reseached about most genres and the genre I have chosen to do is romance/drama. I gave a brief description about myself and also about the history of film. In my presentation I wrote about opening sequences, the opening sequence I chose to talk about was titanic. I also wrote about what you have to do to create a good opening seqence.



In my presentation I learned about more genres, I wanted to find out more so that I could be fully aware of what I was going to choose. I learned that before film was nothing like how it is now. That they would use lots of images to make it an illusion of continious motion. I also found out about allot of different romace/drama movies that ive never heard of before.



For the rest of the year in media I expect to be making an opening sequence with some of my other class mates.

My INDIVIDUAL presentation:


My improvements for next time is to include more information about opening sequences and how they inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment