Year 12 Media Peer Assessment of Construction
My group done these together
Group 1:Marina, Difya, Tracy
What was level 4 quality (excellent)?
- Framing a shot
- Edits
- Transition
What was level 3 quality (proficient)?
- Sound
- Holding a steady shot
- Variety of shots
What was level 2 quality (basic)?
- Titles
- Mise-en-scene
- Holding a shot
What was level 1 quality (minimal)?
-
- n/a
-
General comments of what I really liked about this opening sequence are:
I like the general idea
General comments of what I thought could be improved about this opening sequence are:
Some shots could have been shot more steady
Overall, I would give this group level 3 because most of their work from the syllabus is within the level 3 bracket.
Overall, I would give this group a mark of 3
Year 12 Media Peer Assessment of Construction
My group done these together
Group 2: Mark, Awra, Simi
What was level 4 quality (excellent)?
- Titles
- Editing
- Transitions
What was level 3 quality (proficient)?
- Holding a shot
- Variety of shots
- Framing a shot
What was level 2 quality (basic)?
- Mise-en-scene
-
-
What was level 1 quality (minimal)?
-
- n/a
-
General comments of what I really liked about this opening sequence are:
The whole opening sequence was great i thought it was the best in the class
General comments of what I thought could be improved about this opening sequence are:
Variety of shots
Overall, I would give this group level 4 because most of their work from the syllabus is within the level 3 bracket.
Overall, I would give this group a mark of 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment