Year 12 Media Peer Assessment of Construction
My group done these together
Group 3: Samantha, Peggy, Marina
What was level 4 quality (excellent)?
- Variety of shots
- Transitions
- Sound
What was level 3 quality (proficient)?
- Holding a steady shot
- Variety of shots
- Editting
What was level 2 quality (basic)?
- Shooting material
- Mise-en-scene
- Titles
What was level 1 quality (minimal)?
-
- n/a
-
General comments of what I really liked about this opening sequence are:
I think as a group we made the idea better since the first draft of the opening sequence
General comments of what I thought could be improved about this opening sequence are:
To re do the walking scene and edit it to be faster
Overall, I would give this group level 3 because most of their work from the syllabus is within the level 3 bracket.
Overall, I would give this group a mark of 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment